[ao16aprs] APRStk and tuing the Kenwoods

Some people report that APRStk does not tune their radio.  I just figured
out why this happens to some and not to others.

IF you dont have your FUNCTION-STEPSIZE set to 5 KHz, then the radio will
not tune to the commmanded FREQ unless it is a multiple of what you
have set in your radio (Default is 25 KHz)..  So this might be it...

For those of you that said it wont tune, would you confirm if this fixes
it for you?

ALso, APRStk is computing instantaneous doppler. but round-off errors
cause it to jump around a bit.  I need to add a weighted filter to this
routine so it doenst jump around so much...  Ill let you know when I
finish this..

Bob, WB4APR

---
You are currently subscribed to ao16aprs as: lyris.ao16aprs@tapr.org